Public support for the work of the Ulao Creek Partnership is very strong.
The group has made substantial progress and enjoys the support and respect
of the area's residents and local public officials.
Past Chairman, Ulao Creek Partnership (Tim recently sold a conservation easement to
the Wisconsin DNR to protect a portion of Ulao Swamp.); Karin Manley; David
Schwengel; Paul Helms; Fred Rompelman; Barbara Greenler; and Jane Musich
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service - Armin
Schwengel, Wetland Specialist -
- Ozaukee County, WI - Andy Holschbach, Conservationist
Ozaukee County Land and Water Management Department;
Secretary, Ulao Creek Partnership;
Ozaukee County Land Conservation Committee
member and County Supervisor.
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (WDNR)
- William Wawrzyn, DNR Water Resources Management Biologist,
Technical Advisor; Melissa Sparrow, DNR Wildlife Ecologist, Technical Advisor;
Joanne Kline, DNR Wildlife Ecologist, Technical Advisor, Richard De Yarman, DNR
Land Agent, Technical Advisor
Ozaukee/Washington Land Trust
- Shawn Graff, Executive Director, The Ozaukee Washington Land Trust; Chairman, Ulao Creek
Partnership, Landowner Contact and Public Education Subcommittee
- University of Wisconsin (UWEX) - James A.
Reinartz, Ph.D., Ecologist - Director,
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (UWM)-Field
Station; Board of Directors and Technical Advisor, Ulao Creek
- Botanical Garden - Pati Vitt, Ph.D.
Conservation Botanist - Chicago Botanical Garden, Technical Advisor
- Scientist Volunteers - Dale Buser,
Hydrogeologist - Bonestroo
- Wisconsin Electric - Noel J. Cutright, Ph.D.,
Senior Terrestrial Ecologist - Wisconsin Electric, Technical Advisor
- Union Pacific Railroad - Tom Foxen, Union
Pacific Railroad, Member and Advisor